A Review of the Mediterranean Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 45% 45%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 50% 50%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 100% 100%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 100% 100%
The hypothesis of this diet is that people that live around the Mediterranean are healthier because of the diet they naturally follow.
Ease for Dieter*
- If you don’t need structure this could be a good diet.
- It might be more difficult to get exercise and stick to portion control.
(*My impression is based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- Portion control will need to be watched
- Focuses on what to eat every day, a few times a week and a few times a month.
- Eat mindfully
- Lists of Eat, Eat in Moderation, Eat Rarely, and Don’t eat foods
Suggested Activity Level
- Activity each day.
Suggested Further Reading from Amazon
The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners
The Mediterranean Table: Simple Recipes for Healthy Living on the Mediterranean Diet
You must log in to post a comment.