A Review of the Shangri-La Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 15% 15%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 0% 0%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 80% 80%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 100% 100%
The hypothesis of this diet is that the body associates calories with flavor and that dieters need to change that association to stop overindulging.
Ease for Dieter*
- Really need to give up all passion for food
- Very restrictive
- Requires drinking sugar water and olive oil
(*My impression based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- Only Bland and blended food
- 300 calories a day from sugar water and light olive oil (taken between meals)
- Sugar water is made with the amount of sugar determined by how many pounds are left to lose.
Suggested Activity Level
- No Activity Required
Suggested Further Reading from Amazon
The Shangri-La Diet: The No Hunger Eat Anything Weight-Loss Plan
Shangri-La Diet: A Review, Analysis, and Beginner’s Overview of the Diet
You must log in to post a comment.