Tips on how to improve your sleep: National Sleep Foundation Article
National Sleep Foundation Article: How Much Sleep Do We Really Need?
To improve your sleep you need to make it a priority. It’s as important as getting exercise and eating healthy.
Here are some tips to help.
- Stick to a sleep schedule even on weekends.
- Exercise daily
- Evaluate what your ideal sleeping temperature, level of sound and level of light are
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress/pillows
- Beware of silent sleep stealers like alcohol and caffeine
- Turn off your electronics
Most importantly schedule sleep in. Set a reminder to go to bed.