A Review of the Zero Belly Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 50% 50%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 65% 65%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 100% 100%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 100% 100%
The hypothesis of this diet is that some people eat things that turn on the “fat genes” and some don’t. The dieter goes through a program to shut off the “fat genes”.
Ease for Dieter*
- Must know how to plan, prep and use the kitchen
(*My impression based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- Natural unprocessed foods.
- High Fiber
- Limited Dairy, Soy, Gluten
Suggested Activity Level
- Activity Required – Workout provided
Suggested Further Reading from Amazon