A Review of the Nutrisystem Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 75% 75%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 60% 60%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 100% 100%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 100% 100%
The hypothesis of this diet is that they will provide most of the food a dieter eats. The dieter may purchase other food at the grocery store but for 28 days the dieter eats what is given to them.
Ease for Dieter*
- Must buy all food from Nutrisystem.
- Maybe challenging to maintain if dieter decides to stop buying the prepared food
(*My impression is based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- Portion Size
- Low Calories
- Low Glycemic Index Carbs
- Lifetime (if you continue to buy food)
Suggested Activity Level
- 30 Minutes/day that can be broken into 3 10 minute sessions.