A Review of the Jenny Craig Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 75% 75%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 50% 50%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 100% 100%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 100% 100%
The hypothesis of this diet is that by providing custom tailored plans, personalized support, and prepackaged food to dieters there is an increased chance of success. One on one counseling is also available.
Ease for Dieter*
- Dieter must pay for services and food
- The program is built and the dieter just needs to follow.
(*My impression is based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- Low Calorie
- Pre-Packaged /Frozen Food
- One-on-One Counseling tailored to the dieter
Suggested Activity Level
- Custom exercise plan