A Review of the Grapefruit Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 40% 40%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 0% 0%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 0% 0%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 0% 0%
The hypothesis of this diet is that a magical fat burning enzyme in grapefruit will help you lose weight for that big event in your life. The diet is 12 days of < 1000 calories per day. It maybe a good kick start to one of the other diets. It should be noted that grapefruit can impact certain medications. You should check with your physician or pharmacist before starting this diet if you are unsure.
Ease for Dieter*
Medium – Hard
- Food is very repetitive
- < 1000 calories for 12 days means you will need to plan and prep all of your food
- It’s only for 12 days
(*My impression is based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- High Protein
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice is served at every meal.
- No Extremely Hot or Cold foods
- Low Calorie/Carb
- No aluminum pans
Suggested Activity Level
- No Activity Required
Suggested Further Reading from Amazon
Grapefruit Diet: The Complete Guide
You must log in to post a comment.