A Review of the Caveman / Paleo Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 20% 20%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 0% 0%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 0% 0%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 100% 100%
The hypothesis of this diet is to eat like a caveman and only eat foods that would have been readily available to paleolithic humans. Some modified plans call for intermittent fasting or even for just one meal a day.
Ease for Dieter*
- Very difficult to give up all carbs and remain social
- Some establishments are offering paleo choices but it can be hard to find something when dining out.
(*My impression is based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- High Protein
- High Fiber
- Natural foods
- No calorie control
- No carbs
- No processed food
- No wheat
- No dairy
- No grains
- No legumes
- If it looks like it was made in a factory then DO NOT EAT it.
Suggested Activity Level
- No Activity Required
Suggested Further Reading from Amazon
Practical Paleo 2nd Updated Expanded
Paleo Beginners Essentials Get Started
You must log in to post a comment.