A Review of the Cabbage Soup Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 75% 75%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 0% 0%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 0% 0%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 0% 0%
The hypothesis of this diet is that the dieter is so motivated to lose 10 pounds in a week that they will eat cabbage soup everyday for 7 days. Each day adds fruit or vegetables or meat.
Ease for Dieter*
- Easy to stick to for a short time, assuming that you like cabbage soup.
- Hard to give up carbs and still remain social.
(*My impression is based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- Portion control
- Natural unprocessed food
Suggested Activity Level
- No Activity Required