A Review of the Baby Food Diet
- Degree of Difficulty / 0= Extremely Hard, 100- Extremely Easy/ 75% 75%
- Level of Activity /0=Not included, 100= Activity is high/ 0% 0%
- Water Included in Diet /0=Not included, 100= Built into plan/ 0% 0%
- Maintenance Plan /0=No plan after initial weight loss, 100= Lifetime plan/ 0% 0%
This diet is considered a maintenance diet. The hypothesis is that the dieter replaces two meals a day with an undisclosed amount of baby food. Including fruit, vegetables and meat.
Ease for Dieter*
- Easy to eat a small jar of baby food
- Maybe hard to maintain
(*My impression is based on my research and how hard I think it would be to maintain for 1, 6, 8, 10, 20 weeks. Your experience may vary.)
- Portion Control
- Low Fiber
Suggested Activity Level
- No Activity Required
Suggested Further Reading from Amazon
You must log in to post a comment.